SR. MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
Design specialized custom mechanical process equipment. Experience with high speed machinery design is a plus!
- Analyze sales proposals, product or equipment specifications and requirements to determine designs which can be manufactured in our facility
- Prepare layout and detailed drawings from concept to completion
- Use computer aided engineering and design hardware and software (SolidWorks and AutoCad)
- Confer with other departments and prepare design modifications as required
- Analyze and perform/facilitate the maintenance and updating of existing product designs to assure they meet customer requirements
- BS in Mechanical Engineering and eight (8) plus years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in SolidWorks
- Experience in complex capital equipment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel
This position will provide a great opportunity for the qualified individual(s) to obtain permanent employment with our outstanding client!
*Concept Technical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please take the time to review our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.
|Job Category||Engineering - CAD Design, Engineering - General, Engineering - Mechanical|
|Required Education:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Required Experience:||8+ Years|